Get Ahead of the Competition
In my new course, “Marketing and Untangling the Web” – for photographers, attendees will discover how straight forward it is to market yourself online. I am teaching my new course, “Marketing and Untangling the Web” at Niagara School of Imaging (NSI) this August 19th to 23rd.
Designed specifically for photographers. Stop getting lost in the overwhelming volume of social media and do not get caught in online marketing promises used by scammers. Learn how to apply the age-old principles of marketing to the internet. E-mail marketing, online promotions, online payments, Search Engine Optimization, getting found online, cross promotion.
This intensive 5 day course will help you create marketing materials to use online.
By the end of the 5 days you will have:
- A blog with several new posts
- One guest post
- An E-Newsletter
- and more…
Feel confident knowing:
- How to manage your time in social media
- How to build a quality following and reputation on different social networks
- Examples of success stories and effective campaigns
- How to choose the right social network for your business
- Successful social networking campaigns and strategies
- Tools to help you engage your visitors
At the completion of this course, attendees will receive an easy to read PDF book including all the processes outlined during this course.